Sunday, February 11, 2007

Rubber Duckie

The mutant Unicorn Duck is Addie's newest and most favoritest toy. She's also taken to carrying her toys around in her mouth like a puppy. This frees her up to crawl about or just cuddle. We got Addie this toy on Saturday while taking a post-prandial promenade on 3rd Street (West Hollywood not Santa Monca) with our NY pals Bethany and Mo who are getting hitched in August. Bethany and I have been friends since kindergarten in Mamaroneck, NY where we lived 2 doors away from each other. I hope Addie is lucky enough to have lifelong pals like that too.


(ps. I also chopped off all my hair right before my birthday. It's the new 2007 me.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addie needs to accessorize with a purse or a handbag now that she's a girl on-the-go!

Anonymous said...

ah cap, don't get her started already! handbags are a hard habit to break. :-)

Reid said...

Hey - I chopped all my hair too.

Unknown said...

Happy very first Valentine's Day, sweetheart!