Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Things to do in Yellow

Tomorrow we all hop on a plane to the desert to see the Tucson crew - Grandma Janne, Grandpa Mit and Great Grandma Vede. Bonus feature is that Pop Pop and Nana will also be there to celebrate Nana's Birthday. Jackpot! Before we head out, I thought I'd write a quickie blog post, but I was somewhat lacking in a theme. Finger drumming, thumb twiddling. . . So I checked some recent shots of Addie over the weekend. Hmmm all blurry. That could be a theme. Well, she is also in a fetching yellow shirt that makes her look like a Stan, Ron or Bob. Okay, Yellow it is!

Here are a few things one might find themselves doing while wearing yellow.

1. Playing Nintendo Gamecube


2. Napping toward Mecca


3. Hitching a ride on Papa



Can't wait for Tucson! See ya'll soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage, Yellow Rose!

Don't you love the way they sleep with their little bumpty up in the air?

Reid said...

So glad you posted. I was just needing a diversion. Sawyer sleeps the very same way. I should try it sometime. Like the ladybug shoes too. And do I recognize the jacket in the last pic?

Sarah Q said...

shoes are a gift from Uncle Drew and you should indeed recognize the jacket. love it!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see our special desert flowers - Sarah & Addie. Enuf winter already!!