Saturday, January 12, 2008

multi-tasking


Already Addie is mastering the skill of multi-tasking. I'm gonna watch closely. Maybe I can learn a few things.

This picture is from before Christmas. We haven't been to the park in weeks. Michigan was just too cold and wet for slides and swings and LA has been too rainy. I'm not complaining about the rain; we need it. But Addie could use some serious park time. Poor Didi turned Jungle Gym agrees. Weather is supposed to be dry and mild this weekend so perhaps we'll celebrate with a trip to the zoo to visit the newly completed Gorilla Reserve. I noticed as I sat down to write this, that I haven't taken a single photo this month. My January folder is empty and here it is the 12th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Addie swung in marathons.