Monday, October 27, 2008

Tunnel Vision

_MG_7526.JPG

I have come to learn that I have Addie Tunnel Vision,
especially when I'm behind the camera.

A week ago Sunday, we drove an hour to the wide open spaces of the
San Fernando valley to Underwood Family Farms with three other families.
If you base our experience on the photos, you would think we went alone.
Not only are there no signs of the Clara, Jake or Petra, but you can barely tell
that half of LA was eating corn, petting goats, going on hay rides
and picking pumpkins along side us.

I guess I got eyes for you only, my little pumpkin.

Check out more photos of Just Addie on the left.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos are wonderful; I love Addie in the Sunflower Forest. Vestiges of colored nails too! Eye to eye with a sunflower as big as your head - great picture!

Anonymous said...

Great monkey pants!

auntie snorg said...

Addie is tunnel vision worthy! and i must say that nail polish is lovely. Good bribing sister!