Saturday, November 08, 2008

Eggcellent?

Egg Cup

How cute are these little egg cups?

We had a soft boiled egg and toast feast this morning. I had imagined a civilized, Anglicized egg tapping breakfast. I'm sure there is an art to eating an egg out of dainty cup, because my barbaric attempts didn't live up to my expectations. I had to pick shards of micro shell pieces off my egg and then my first attempt delving in for a a bite, resulted in an egg yolk lava flow. I hadn't eaten anything yet, but my plate looked like the set from Cloverfield. So much for civilized.
_MG_8261.JPG

2 comments:

auntie snorg said...

Oh, soft boiled eggs and toast. THe best breakfast ever. I would definitely lack the daintiness of eating said egg from dainty cup.

Anonymous said...

Love the cup. I'll give you lessons for a perfect shard free egg.