Monday, April 06, 2009

Another Sunny Weekend

_MG_0717.JPG

Do you think Addie is having fun at Jake's third birthday? I think so. I even warmed up to the puppeteer despite my fear of clowns, mimes, adults in animal outfits (yes Disneyland can have me cowering behind Cap at the site of Goofy 10 feet away), and anything that might possibly involve audience participation. The worst example of that was at a Burlesque game show we went to (only in Brooklyn, I know) that ended up involving contestants from the audience. Believe me, I did not want to win anything.

Sunday we indulged in some seriously delicious french toast at brunch with our old neighbors. Boy do I wish they could trade places with our current lot upstairs. Then we all headed to the beach for a few hours. Don't you think everyone should look this glamorous in $.49 cent sunglasses?

Pretty darn good weekend.

_MG_0764.JPG
_MG_0762.JPG

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out for the Paparazzi! Does Addie have the starlet pose or what? Must get it from her mom!Your fear of audience participation is legit, it is inherited. Never sit on the aisle if that is a possibility!

Pop-Pop said...

Comment # 1 is from Pop-Pop. Hit a button too soon!

Gran said...

I love the striped dress! Addie looks so French, circa early 70's. What a wonderful photo! Where is Avedon? Ah! Sarah's here!

Perhaps another shot of Mommy's curves? We are past avocado-child, all green and nibbly. Where are we now?

auntie snorg said...

i love that Addie is standing IN her bucket! That looks like a LOVELY weekend