Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Two Lollipops



Introducing "Two Lollipops" written and performed by The Addie+Daddy Family Band.

After Cap was done playing guitar, Addie said, "Now Mommy do it!" I had to explain that Mommy doesn't know how to play the guitar. She looked at me like I was a lame lump of a person. Sorry honey. You are going to be disappointed later on too when you realize I can't drive stick, play pool, ski or tie a maraschino cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.

Maybe you'll teach your Mom a few tricks!

5 comments:

jamie said...

Two lollipops! This made me really happy. (And I didn't know you can't drive a stick!)

Cap said...

You can show her a thing or two about taking photos though!

Gran said...

I hope the Addie-Daddy Band play frequently together. They both enjoy it so!

Pop-Pop said...

Encore Please!

sq gmail said...

jamie - you don't remember me being trapped at our mammoth condo because I could neither ski in/ski out or drive the wrx?