Wednesday, October 18, 2006

material girl.4



How sweet and lovely is this fused glass owl night light?

Jamie was telling me how much she liked this night light featured in this month's Cookie magazine that I had to check it out. It turns out I'd actually seen this before maybe a year ago on Daily Candy. I love everything that the company makes including super cute pendants and badges all with charming animals from their trademark owl to reindeer and kiwis.

We used a clip-on night light on Addie's bassinet which I don't think I could have lived without those first months. I could make sure she was safe with just the quickest glance, and scoop her up for her middle-of-the-night feedings without having to turn on a bright light. Now I want one of these for our bathroom. Hoot Hoot.

4 comments:

kitty said...

ok, i do love this. but i have to add that cookie is the most absurd magazine on the planet. period.
of course, i have a subscription.

jamie said...

i want!!! i can't quite come around to spending $40 on a nightlight... but since chria and i have mad skillz at justifying pretty much any purchase, i'm sure it's only a matter of time before our hallway is lit by a happy owl.

Sarah Q said...

i, of course, also have a subscription. i almost boycotted the magazine completely because i can't stand the type treatment of their logo. but then i caved in because i wanted to look at absurdly expensive baby things.

Anonymous said...

pretty, but mucho $$$ for a nightlight.