Monday, October 09, 2006

Playstation



To the untrained and uninitiated, this just looks like a video of an infant playing in a very unattractive plastic entertainment unit. So what? Well, there is a lot going on here, let me tell you! Addie, you see, is developing important motor skills and is starting to understand cause and effect. And she's just plain cute no matter what she does. This is the natural progression to earning her pilot license and taking control of Starfleet Command.

Other things to ponder in the video:
Is Addie left handed? [only time will tell]
Does Didi have fleas? [wouldn't be the first time]
Are those polka-dot and striped socks? [why, yes. isn't that cute?!]
What's up with that hair? [she's giving Maddox a run for his money]

3 comments:

Reid said...

I have just been exploring the world of "playstations." Yes they are all big and ugly, but I guess the more gadgets they have hanging off them the better. The Baby Einstein one you have looks fun... how did you choose? Did you take them for a test drive? I will probably end up with some hand-me-down.

Sarah Q said...

Without glancing at a single exersaucer, I just registered for the one my friend and fellow Mom, Sara A., recommended. She knows her stuff!

Anonymous said...

I bought this one for Sebastian when he comes to my house, and he will be in it again tomorrow. Then a brisk clean and in goes Miss Addie! They really do love it, and they can be cute and interactive and bounce and explore and Stay In One Place.