Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy 8th Month Birthday Addie!

I think my little girl might just have her Mama's blue eyes

. . . and belly button.

Have I revealed too much? I thought belly buttons were the creation of the delivery doctor, but now I'm thinking they are genetic. Deep thoughts, I know.

Today Addie is 8 months young. I'm planning on saying the same thing about myself tomorrow when I turn 33 years young. The good news is that I won't have a TB test on my birthday, but I can't say the same for Addie who spent her morning at the pediatrician's office. I was expecting more immunizations so it was a gift that she only got a single needle. She was really brave too - just a tiny squeak of protest but no crying, no tears. Phew!

Despite the constant state of booger nose, Addie's in great health. She's 17 lbs. 2 oz. and 26 3/4 inches which is about the 25th percentile on both. She's a little gal with a lot of spunk - crawling, pulling up and picking up the tiniest dried-up crumbs of Didi's catfood with her little pincher fingers. We're so proud.

3 comments:

jannepone said...

January 25, 2007

Happy 33rd, pretty, blue-eyed Sarah!

love,

Janne

Genevieve said...

happy birthday Sarah!!

Anonymous said...

Addie's so cute!