Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Highfalutin



Slap slap slap. Addie's got her own crawling style. I like to call it Highfalutin which is the term used by my onetime hip-hop teacher to describe his Atlanta style of dance. She's got a nice high reach with those arms of hers. I know, you can't believe I took a hip-hop dance class once. Me either. It was 50 minutes of complete embarrassment. I'm still recovering and that was almost 2 years ago. Addie, however, has got her own thing going on here. Slap slap slap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I remember she was using a high-hand style in McHenry but she was very new to forward mobility. She figured that out all on her own! I am curious if other babies will influence her style. Do they learn from each other? I would think they must. She is a precious little percussionist!

jamie said...

How funny that you took a hip hop class. Even funnier that it was only 2 years ago... I was expecting to read that it was for college PE credit or something. What a marvelous dirty little secret! :)