Thursday, January 04, 2007

Looking Dapper

I spied this embroidered button down shirt in a Venice boutique while I was still pregnant. It was in the boy section and I thought that people were crazy when they said that girl's clothes are cuter. Well, months later it went on sale and, throwing gender caution to the wind, I bought it anyway. After all, I'd wear it. It's been hanging idle in our closet for ages though and now it's almost too small so we decided to give it a spin today. I think she looks rather dapper.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I am glad you got the shirt on her before she really got into a growth spurt. And I do like the fetching ruffled pants!

Genevieve said...

oh, I think it's adorable! And it doesn't look like a boy's shirt, or maybe that's because of the pants?

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable!!!!!!! That doesn't look boyish at all! It looks stunning on such a cute little 7 month old!

jamie said...

aw. you know, i know a little one who just might fit into such a dapper shirt once addie outgrows it.... :)