Tuesday, January 09, 2007

material girl. 10

Bored by your pink or blue nursery walls? or are you like me (and I'm guessing not) that you don't want to hang anything above the crib because what if there was an earthquake and Addie was showered with glass or smothered by a quilt. So, if that's a concern and you still want to add a little pizzaz to your nursery decor, or in our case the 8x4 feet corner of our bedroom that is dedicated to Addie's sleeping lair, then might I interest you in wall decals?

I'm telling you these are HOT. How can you not want Space Invadors above your darling daughter's crib? I'm also intrigued by the Keith Haring angels and babies since I'm a huge fan of his work dating back from 7th grade, and I rather like the flock of birds too. They can even do custom colors for you. There is something for everyone. Do you decal?

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

I've been dying for these! I really want the diamonds. I've got a rather boring Ikea wardrobe that I want to paint and put the diamonds on.