Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Countdown: Day 19

_MG_4378.JPG

After we came home from a Christmas party down the street, we surprised Addie with a little silver tree all her own in her room. For some reason, she immediately removed it but was willing to be photographed with the tree making silly faces in the hallway. Oh, and that silver "dress" is really my shirt which she insisted on wearing to the party.

I left a little early to take Eliza home, but Cap and Addie stayed for the White Elephant gift exchange. Cap came back with the prize gift - a snuggie. I know. You are jealous. Addie said, "when I grow up, I can fit into a snuggie." It's everyone's dream really. Here Addie and I are snuggled up together as Snuggie Monster. Beware!

DSCN0038.JPG

3 comments:

Genevieve said...

You may not want to tell Addie this, but they actually make kid-sized snuggies. I had to go with my sister to track one down for her husband's niece.

Pop-Pop said...

Oh my, how Sarah' looks like her mom.And how Addie looks like her mom! Snuggle up!

Gran said...

A Snuggie! Millions sold, but I never actually knew anyone who had one! You girls snuggle up nice and toasty together and make lots of cuddly memories!