Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Countdown: Day 24

_MG_4453.JPG

_MG_4449.JPG


Twas the night before Christmas.

Thanks to antibiotics (and my Dad's prayer warriors) I am up and about, showered, clean and not contagious. I am ready to feast on manicotti with Cap's family for their traditional Christmas Eve meal. Today, Addie and I dropped off a toy at Pier 1 for their Toys for Tots drive. Then she and Cap made chocolate chip cookies for Santa while Eliza and I rested up for the big night. I hope Santa is hungry because the cookies are bigger than the plate!

We are also getting the house ready for Christmas dinner where we will be hosting 12 family members including my Brother who is flying in on Christmas day from Alaska.

I can't wait for tomorrow!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: